Just saw that charge on my patient portal site for the hospital on Rituxan fail day. Now obviously that isn't the final negotiated rate. But $53000. That's pretty incredible. Unbelievable.
Not to get into any political discussion, but that number just made my jaw drop.
Thank God for excellent insurance. I pay.....nothing.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So 2019 is almost over...
And my medical magical mystery tour is behind me. (You might be too young to get that reference!) My PET scan showed a funny thing on my ...
-
I was heading into today with some dread, and not just because of the recovery I know I'm facing. I can handle that. Not fun, but I ca...
-
Well, it's actually just a power port. But it feels better to say SUPER POWER!!! (And obviously it must be all caps.) Thanks to my de...
-
My mother had myelofibrosis (a blood disorder) and my father had lymphoma (large cell, which is scarier than my version). I have lymphoma. ...
Wow! It’s crazy.
ReplyDeleteRiiiiiiidiculous 😉
ReplyDelete