Had my bone marrow biopsy this morning. It's not enjoyable, but not horrible either. Less painful than the shingles shot (that's my standard of comparison for things, since those hurt like the dickens!!!)
During the "extraction," Dr. S told the NP helping out that he is amazed at how I have no symptoms and seem to feel just fine. He said, "You should see the PET scan and how she lights up all over - her bones, masses in her abdomen. Crazy she feels just fine." I told him that the PET scan lights up because I'm SPARKLY!! (And he can get rid of the PET scan lights, but not my sparkles. HAH)
Then the craziness began. No available spots Thursday or Friday for me, so I have to start tomorrow. TOMORROW. 7:30am. Yikes. My sister dropped everything and got in her car and drove down from Boston so she can be my chemo buddy. And then Meghan got the arrangements figured out for taking care of Robinson.
And then I got a crown put in and my teeth cleaned, so I'm dentally ready. ;)
Now just trying to figure out what to bring with me, and getting ready. Pastor Robin gave me a breath prayer, and I'll be doing that first thing. I love how that helps you focus.
INHALE - Healing and Wholeness
EXHALE - Worry and Disease
INHALE - Faith and Strength
EXHALE - Worry and Disease
INHALE - I am Loved
EXHALE - Thank you, Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So 2019 is almost over...
And my medical magical mystery tour is behind me. (You might be too young to get that reference!) My PET scan showed a funny thing on my ...
-
I was heading into today with some dread, and not just because of the recovery I know I'm facing. I can handle that. Not fun, but I ca...
-
Well, it's actually just a power port. But it feels better to say SUPER POWER!!! (And obviously it must be all caps.) Thanks to my de...
-
My mother had myelofibrosis (a blood disorder) and my father had lymphoma (large cell, which is scarier than my version). I have lymphoma. ...
Great prayer and affirmations.
ReplyDeleteYes... you are loved.
Sparkle on gurlie! XO
Love and prayers...
ReplyDelete❤️. ⚡️ ✨
ReplyDeleteMuch love and prayers Kiddo. 💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏 I knew reading this would be a roller coaster of emotion, actually going through it, I would imagine it to be the same but at a level of intense one can’t explain. You have a positive attitude, positive outlook, sense a humor, family, friends, and The Big Man himself to see you through this. You got this!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love that prayer
ReplyDelete